Work with us!
Here you will find information about our current job offerings.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept school interns.
(m/f, full time)
You have plenty of experience in recording and mixing, and share our passion for music and audio production?
You move quickly and confidently in Cubase or Logic and speak decent English?
Then we can offer you a 4-6 month internship in our team!
- A motivated and young team
- Deep insight into everyday life as an audio engineer
- Much hand-on experience in the team
- Payment / expense allowance
Then send us some annotated work samples and info about yourself!
(m/f, full or part time)
You have several years of experience in recording and mixing, and share our passion for music and audio production?
You move quickly and confidently in Cubase or Logic and speak decent German and English?
Working in a team is exactly your strength, you are reliable and conscientious, confident and confident in dealing with artists and agency customers?
You are resilient and nimble, like to learn and to think outside the box – and you want to bring in your skills in our entire service range of studio events about music production and audio services for agencies?
Then you would be the perfect match for our team!
- A motivated and young growing team
- Broad range of activities in the music & media sector
- Established and professional company structures
- Independent work
- Flexible compensation options, depending on your situation
Then send us some annotated work samples, infos about yourself and your salary expectations!
Please send applications by email only:
Unfortunately, we can not accept school interns or other short-term interns (less than 3 months duration).